This class is sold out!!! If you absolutely want to take part, you still can be on a waiting list! Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tulipes en Janvier will host with great pleasure and honour a Master Class held by Karolina Stefanska on
October 21st and 22nd
Take the opportunity to discover a great artist, who will teach you to carve Metal Clay. In this 2 days masterclass, you’ll discover micro carving tools for metal clay designs while working on an ancient patterns open ring. You can follow the carving process step by step, learning tips and tricks specially for using metal clays in this project. This class is about making your own lucky ring, ornamented in old style with symbols and decorative design. You will also learn about setting stones and matching the ring size, adding precision to your piece, using ancient patterns or creating your own version based on your preferred style. Adding a final touch will be using a pen plater to decorate your design with gold, copper or rhodium.
The goals are:
- learn to make ring shapes
- transfer pattern of your choosing to your ring
- use carving tools to create design and details in dry clay
- learn ways to correct mistakes and change patterns while you work
- learn soldering a bezel and small stone setting
- finishing the piece in different ways to achieve the desired look
- use pen plater to add gold or other metal color to the finished piece
Dates : 21-22 October, a total of 16 hours of class (10h-18h Saturday, 9h-17h Sunday)
Place : Atelier Tulipes en Janvier, 1740 Neyruz (Suisse). Right in the middle of Switzerland, approx 1h30 from Zürich Airport and Geneva Airport.
Price : CHF 400.-
Special price if you come with a colleague: CHF 350.-/person
The price for the whole Master Class will cover the teaching (in English, translated in French), the needed amount of ACS950, natural stones and the plating. And a nice cheese fondue on Saturday Evening!!!
The price doesn’t include travel and accommodation, neither lunch – but I’ll be happy to offer you a nice cheese fondue in the evening!
- there are limited availabilities. If the minimum amount of participants is not reached the Master Class won’t take place.
- If the Master Class is cancelled by Tulipes en Janvier, the price that you already paid will be reimbursed right away.
- If YOU cancel after September 1st, the total amount paid will be kept by Tulipes en Janvier, unless you find another participant.
- Si vous annulez après le 31.8, le montant total sera dû, à moins que vous ne trouviez de remplaçant/e (sauf en cas d’annulation du cours par Tulipes en Janvier)
- The total amount of the Master Class is due right after receiving the confirmation e-mail
- You can sign up until September 1st midnight (GMT + 1)
About Karolina Stefanska: She’s a beautiful and talented poly-artist, coming from Poland. Karolina won several prices for her beautiful work, and I strongly advise you to go and visit her gallery to admire her work.
And if you want to get to know her a bit more, go read this beautiful interview of hers
Interested! Don’t hesitate! Come it will be great, I can’t wait to meet you!
I’m here if you have questions, email@example.com!